Questions? Contact us at 612-281-7243
Tues thru Sat: 10am - 5pm, Thurs: until 8pm
Potekglass offers a variety of options for students to become proficient in kiln-forming.
- Kilns can be rented! Schedule a session when it is convenient for you by filling out the form.
- Nabertherm GF 420, 65" x 33" x 10" - $150
- Skutt KM_1227 with zone control, width 28" x height 24" octagonal - $150
- Glass glo Digitry fired, 23" x 23" x 10" - $50
- Attend an open studio session or a Free Glass Friday!
- Save money with a membership.
Schedule a Kiln Rental
Includes digital programming up to 48 hrs, kiln shelves and advice. Kiln projects must be "charge ready".
Students are required to have kiln paper under their project when working with a kiln. You can purchase your kiln paper in the shop, or ahead of time. Additional refractories are available upon request.
Register for Open Kiln
10/28/2022 11:00 AM
4 Seats Available
Kiln Shop Policies
All glass must be COE 90 unless written permissions have been given.
All glass projects need to be lined with Kiln Paper – available for purchase at Potekglass.
Students aged 9 to 13 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
Students aged 14 - 17 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian.
All students must fill out, or have a release form on file to participate in any practice sessions.
Students must wear closed-toe shoes.
Students must have long hair tied back behind their heads.
All projects must be picked up 7 days from end of fire date.
Thanks! - and looking forward to having you in the shop.